Rugged Footwear for Your Active Lifestyle
Some turkey hunters get comfortable for the "long sit" in blinds, and that's cool. I've been there a time or two. Sometimes it's kept me from getting frostbite and even hypothermia.
Others like to run-and-gun spring gobblers, locating them with owl hooters and crow calls, slipping in tighter, then breaking out the mouth yelper and box call to try and lure one into range. To me, that's the ultimate experience in our tradition.
These Nike boots are for the second kind of turkey chaser, though the first type would love them too.
Nike 8" SFB Field Boot
The company says it best: "The Nike SFB 8" Field Realtree Men's Boot is a modern athletic boot for the avid hiker, hunter and camper. Its construction helps protect against the elements, while the lightweight midsole and flexible outsole allow you to move freely over varied terrain."
- Waterproof leather and Realtree Xtra® PU-coated, water-repellent canvas
- DWR (durable, water-repellent) coating increases water resistance
- Heat-reflective lining helps keep feet warm
- Kevlar ® layer helps protect against rock and terrain punctures
- Phylon midsole for stability and lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with aggressive traction pattern for multi-surface grip
Go here for the Nike SFB 8" Field Boot.
Nike SFB 8'' Jungle in Realtree Xtra
Nike 8" SFB Jungle
As with the Field Boot, its website says, "The Nike SFB 8" Jungle Realtree men's boot is a modern athletic boot for the avid hiker, hunter and camper."
Both seem like tough footwear options to me.
"Its construction helps protect against the elements, while the stabilizing midsole and flexible outsole allow you to move comfortably over varied terrain. A heat-reflective layer helps keep feet warm."
Perfect for covering ground in the outdoors . . .
Go here for more Realtree turkey hunting.
Follow us on Facebook.