Have You Seen These New Shotgun Shells?
Federal introduces Federal Premium Black Cloud TSS waterfowl shells, which deliver hard-hitting performance on high-flying birds.
These blended loads feature No. 7 or 9 TSS with BB or No. 3 FLITESTOPPER steel. Shipments of Federal Premium Black Cloud TSS ammo have been delivered to dealers.
Black Cloud TSS carries on a lethal legacy, blending proven FLITESTOPPER Steel pellets and 18 g/cc Tungsten Super Shot.
With 56 percent higher density than lead and more than double the density of steel, TSS pellets maintain velocity farther, hit harder and penetrate deeper than any waterfowl payload ever has.
The swarm of shot leaves no chance for escape with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, which opens from the rear for a controlled release of the payload and the deadliest, most consistent patterns.
Features and Benefits
- Extends effective range past 50 yards
- 60 percent HEAVYWEIGHT TSS pellets
- TSS is more than double the density of steel and 56 percent denser than lead
- 40 percent FLITESTOPPER Steel
- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the most consistent patterns in all waterfowl chokes
- Lead-free Catalyst primer and clean, fast-burning propellant
- Blended loads featuring No. 7 or 9 TSS with BB or No. 3 FLITESTOPPER steel
More information on Federal ammunition.
(Editor's note: This Guns and Camo blog post is based on Federal news release materials.)